Posts Tagged “Hiring Firm”
Generally recruiting people takes a huge amount of time, and for many Corporates it is a real struggle to find right candidate at right place Recruitment is also very much a numbers game: an employer often has to look at a lot of applications before he finds the right employee for the role. That might sound a bit horrible and impersonal, and it is, but it’s also how it is.
Placement agencies fill a specific need. Employers need the right people to apply for their jobs, but often they don’t have the time to go and find these people themselves. They use Employment agencies to do this for them, so that the employer can spend more of their time focusing on their production activities.
Manpower Agencies are a major and important part of recruiting today.
So what separates Good recruiter From Great Recruiter?
1) Good recruiters fill jobs, great recruiters build the organization – This one is crystal clear to me. Most recruiters fill vacancies and move one. Weak. Great recruiters partner with the business to help build the best organization the possibly can. Now, this is hard. You can’t always be your manager’s friend. You’ve got to push back on things and speak your mind when you disagree with a decision.
2) Good recruiters work on their headhunting, great recruiters drive headcount and are vocal about hiring decisions – Honestly, any knucklehead can fill a job….seriously, what we do is not rocket science. But a great recruiter finds talent that forces the business to hire opportunistically and get creative. Great recruiters find so many great employees that they business has to think outside of the box in order to get as much talent as they possibly can.
3) Good recruiters leverage programs, great recruiters build programs – Again, not rocket science here but lots of really good recruiters who can leverage all kinds of Staffing programs to build candidate pipeline…now the great recruiters dream up new programs and build them to fill a business need.
4) Good recruiters sell the job, great recruiters over-communicate the opportunity – This sounds like a subtle one but trust us the different for your organization is crazy. Good recruiters know their roles and can sell candidates on the job. Great recruiters over-communicate with the candidate and can explain the opportunity (not just the job).Truly great talent doesn’t take a job…they look for exceptional opportunities to grow.
5) Good recruiters have all kinds of tricks….great recruiters share their tricks and make everyone better – This is probably the most important. Plenty of recruiters have little tips and tricks they use to get the job done but the great ones are share and collaborate with team to make everyone better…thus creating a great team.
6) Great recruiter Act as a Real time consultant to their client developing a consultative approach by providing latest market trends, sector knowledge, mentality of candidates, any grapevine amongst candidates etc
Companies should always refer a competent Executive Agency for saving their money, efforts & time in order to focus on their core business activities.