Ross Warner is a mid-market focused one stop Boutique Investment Bank offering Corporate Finance and M&A Advisory services.
By combining proven processes, industry and transactional expertise, creative thought, and personalised services, we execute transactions that exceed the unique demands of our clients. We have an established network with pan presence inbound and outbound uniquely positioning us to offer our clients seamless services.
Provide expert professional advice
Support in co-creating value within committed time
Help them grow…and grow with them being a most trusted partner
- Earning trust is a process (it can be gained and lost every day!)
- Sharing trust creates great teams (whether between employees or between organisations)
- Being trustworthy is the most efficient way of generating and retaining long-term business
- Self-trust is the starting point of trusting others.
- Evaluating the business case for the deal irrespective of the transaction value.
- Understanding the entire range of client needs to ensure that the transaction addresses concerns beyond the transaction itself such as ongoing relationships
- Researching individual components, highlighting critical successful factors and outlining deal breakers
- Enhancing perspective on the deal by zooming on hidden opportunity areas
- Ensuring and executing the deal without hindering the day-to-day working of the purchase target
- Confidently handling collateral compliance and regulatory issues, if any
- Integrating the best professional service providers such as legal, accounting etc. into the transaction process
- Aspire to exceed clients’ expectation and build long term trust in the relationship
- Provide post-transaction strategy support
- Mergers & Acquisition
- Private Equity
- Debt Syndication
- Strategic Alliances/ Joint Ventures
- Enterprise Valuations
- Business Modelling
- Financial Due Diligence
- Cross Border Transactions
Mergers & Acquisition
As M&A advisors we help our clients to grow through acquisitions which provide a fast access to new markets, additional market shares, technologies and economies of scale. In addition, we optimize shareholders value by executing divestments in carefully planned and controlled disposal processes. Our approach is hands-on execution from deal planning to closing. Our industry expertise enables us to provide our clients with unique market based valuation and access to buyers. We evaluate the financial implications for our clients and values of different assets such as private companies, minority investments and joint ventures.
Where our client lacks sufficient internal resources to drive, evaluate and execute corporate strategy projects we use our M&A experience to evaluate options for e.g. build-versus-buy, vertical-versus-horizontal expansion. In order to maximize value creation, we often work as part of an internal team for a longer period of time.
Our range of services in private equity is directed towards raising private equity and venture capital for the clients’ from appropriate funding agencies. We help ensure proper structuring and presentation of the deal, establish viability of business model, approach and negotiate with private equity funds to obtain the best-possible deal.
Additionally, we augment our traditional distribution capabilities with several unique sources and our syndicate of high-quality partner Investment Banks who have access to additional investors.
We advice our clients beyond the project initiation stage and support the entire financial management for them raising funds for long term project finance, corporate loans and short term loans. The Structured Finance team combines knowledge, experience and creative problem solving approach along with industry and product expertise to increase competitive advantages for its clients.
Strategic Alliances/ Joint Ventures
We identify, evaluate and implement new growth areas for clients, which may involve expanding new business lines, entering new geographies, extending capabilities through partnership, launching new products and services and revitalizing business plans
As the market changes, so do the key success factors of a transaction. We keep abreast of market trends and align our services to ensure we are supporting you in assessing your transaction options. In order to plan and achieve your strategic objectives we also offer following corporate advisory services.
Stint of deals closed
- Involved in advising a strategic tie-up of an Indian Plastic Packaging Company, with an USA based $2.5 billion Packaging Company
- Completed an outright sale of a Mumbai based Facilities Management Company to a strategic buyer
- Handled valuation assignments for several large sized companies in multiple industries such as garments, media, manufacturing, auto components, etc.
- Completed a project for a South based Rubber company, in restructuring the foreign equity holding in compliance with SEBI (SAST) Regulations.
- Worked on valuations and plans for backward Integration of an auto ancillary company, a Tier I supplier to Tata Motors, Eicher, Ashok Leyland.
- And many more…….