Kenya enjoys a tropical climate. It is hot and humid at the coast, temperate inland and very dry in the north and northeast parts of the country.
Time difference in Kenya and India
India is 2:30 hours ahead of Kenya
Currency of Kenya
1 INR = 1.44740 KES
English is the most widely spoken foreign language and is the medium of instruction in secondary schools and universities.
lingua franca is a language spoken in Kenya.
- India Association In Kenya
- Tamil Association of Kenya
- Mombasa Telugu Association
- Kerala association of Kenya
School in Kenya
- Rosslyn academy
- St. Andrew’s School
- International School of Kenya
- GEMS Cambridge International School
Life of Indian in Kenya
Today, the Indian community in Kenya is estimated at over 100,000 and is dispersed throughout the country. Indian temples and mosques can be found all over the country, whilst there are more than 20 Sikh gurdwaras.
Indian Restaurant in Kenya
- Anghiti Muthaiga
- Anghiti Westlands
- Bar.B.Q Tonight
- Big Five Restaurant @ Ole Sereni
- Caribea bar & restaurant
- Eagles Restaurant @ Ole Sereni
- Haandi Restaurant
- Haandi Restaurant Kisumu
- Haandi Udupi Mombasa
- Harvey’s Fishette
- Hashmi Barbeque Centre