Platform Validation Engineer
The Volume Client Validation Team located in London, England is in search of a post-silicon System/Compatibility validation engineer. The team is chartered to perform post-silicon validation on Intel’s chipsets and CPUs using custom-designed hardware and software and 3rd party environment. The team’s goal is to ensure that Intel meets the challenge of producing high quality, bug-free products for the desktop and mobile market segments. In this position, you will be developing/executing chipset/CPU validation test plans and content.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
– Provide system and/or compatibility validation of in your assigned System Agent/PCH features and technology in a custom-designed hardware/software environment
– Enabling, executing, and analyzing test results
– Debugging hardware and software to help determine the root cause of issues found during platform validation of new silicon, software, and hardware reference design collateral
Position requires at least a Master’s degree or in the alternative a Bachelor’s degree plus three (3) years of related post-degree experience in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with course work relevant to post silicon validation and application software development. Additional qualifications include:
– Strong background of PC system architecture
– Knowledge of post-silicon validation and debug methodology
– Excellent problem solving skills to resolve hardware-software interfacing issues
– Strong software development skills in the Linux* and/or Windows* environment, and in particular, proficiency in programming with C and/or C++, x86 assemblies and Perl or other scripting languages
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Familiarity with debug tools (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, ITP* and others) would be an added advantage
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel’s industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
How to ApplySend us an email at email@example.com or apply using the button below.
1434 total views, 1 today