FMCG / Foods / Beverage Marketing Manager (Tanzania)
Excellent opening for Marketing Manager for Location Tanzania
Greetings from Ross Warner HR Solutions (Formerly known as KosmicRays HRSolutions) We are into the recruitment industry since last SEVEN years. We are ISO Certified 9001:2008 Company.
Our company website is www.rosswarnerhr.com.
Excellent career the position in Tanzania (which is a peaceful and nice place in Africa to reside as there are lot if Indian family staying there and the salary component is good)
Salary breakup: Offshore tax free salary + local salary +family accommodation+ child education in Tanzania + medical + car etc
Designation: Marketing Manager
Reporting Manager: General Manager
Sales and Distribution Responsibilities
* Responsible for achievement of assigned Sales Target and expansion of markets
* for the area – Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly.
* Convert and retain competitor High Volume Customers / Key accounts, with Modern and Traditional Trade.
* Improve all Retail Audit KPIs and Distribution KPIs.
* Co-ordinate with Transporters for adequate trucks for servicing requirements of the market.
* Responsible to provide product requirement forecast to Production Department.
* Responsible for Tracking of S&D and improving efficiencies to meet cost line in AOP.
* Responsible for improving M.Q.I. (marketing quality index) and Market Visibility.
* Responsible for supporting and executing all sales Promotion activities to drive Consumer KPIs and Incremental Cases.
* Plan and execute all Marketing Initiatives to drive Acceptability.
ïƒ˜ Asset Management
* Responsible for continuous improvement on Asset utilization.
* Responsible for collection of approved Account Receivable and Cases on Loan.
* Responsible for planning for resources and manpower.
ïƒ˜ MIS / Documentation
* Responsible for generating and submitting monthly MIS reports.
* Analyse data and come out with specific plans to make improvement.
* Coach Sales team of TDMs/ ADRs and CRs through classroom sessions & on the field demonstration
* Understanding Training needs of Sales Team and solicit appropriate Training Programe
Minimum Qualification/Professional Degree:
Graduate in any discipline with Post Graduation in Sales and Marketing.
10 Years Minimum, with 3-5 years in Beverage Industry.
* Sales Practices.
* Assess Market Trends based on Brand, Price, Pack and Channel.
* Distribution Methods of Beverage / FMCG Industry.
* Customer Servicing.
* Exposure to handling direct and indirect sales operations.
* Ability to deal with different types of Customers.
* Consumer Orientation.
* Planning and Execution.
* The Manager will be responsible to set target for TDMs and ADRs.
* The Manager is authorised to issue Cooler to Outlets.
* Take decisions on realigning geographical movements amongst Sales Team.
* Responsible for restructuring route structure depending on Sales trend for assigned area.
Inter-functional Interactions: Interaction with other functions in terms of reports generated/received on regular basis, frequent interactions, co-ordination etc
If interested kindly mail us your updated CV mentioning the following details ASAP :
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp in Marketing :
Beverage Industry Exp :
Current CTC :
Salary in hand every month:
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Current Location :
Skype Id :
Family description(family size)
If you have children are they studying in school:
You stay in rented house or own apartment
3453 total views, 3 today