Accounting / Finance Marketing manager
- Build and maintain a global corporate identity and image consistent with the unique position and achievements of the company.
- Enjoy unfettered creativeness.
- With direct access to top management, get quick decisions and see the results of your thought leadership and work.
- Be part of an exciting and rapidly growing company full of passionate professionals who are transforming India, rather than an ageing company.
- Re-engineer the corporate identity, brand, differentiators and primary message of this unique company.
- Prepare and implement quarterly plans for generic customer relations, employee relations and public relations. Take over or start the following initiatives.
- Upgrade the company web site to Web 2.0 technologies (without yourself being technical) and significantly increase the unique visitors, participation in forums, etc.
- Design and publish a set of brochures.
- Design, freeze and produce marketing material.
- Prepare standard proposal templates for a few types of common proposals.
- Edit proposals for English grammar, style, graphics, highlight windows, use of color, etc.
- Propose trade shows, seminars, conferences to attend, participate and set up booths. Manage related activities.
- Produce white papers, case studies, newsletters, press releases, and publishable articles, working with technical and sales people.
- Apply for awards and recognitions by various industry, state, national and international bodies, associations, consultancy companies, government agencies, etc.
- Store and maintain all publicity which has the company’s involvement.
- Generate leads for business through all of above marketing means.
- Company name and brand message recognition and recall, as established by surveys.
- Number of business leads passed on to Sales.
.Position Qualifications and skills:
- Masters Degree in marketing, communications or related areas.
- Two to four years of experience in a majority of responsibilities listed above.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver high quality results to agreed schedules.
How to Apply
if interested please send upadted Cv on email@example.com
1644 total views, 1 today