Please login/register to apply for this job.
12 Jul 2014
Hiring for GM – Finance & Company Secretary
- Key competencies required for the job include full knowledge of international accounting systems, handling multiple currencies, banking and loans, an integrated data base management for inventory control and bill payment systems, budgeting, monitoring and review procedures, apart from basic knowledge of standard accounting procedures and cash flow management.
- Managing administration (finance and admin department) and stores. This includes managing contracts, security (through HR) and stores.
- Positive attitude and excellent man management skills (essential) along with good English and coaching skills.
- Experience with managing audit, tax, social security (PF) etc issues so should be able to liaise well with Govt Depts (ie presentable, confident, mature enough to handle pressure etc.
- Candidate should be able to be proactive and provide information to assist decision making in advance, Team player, institute robust MIS and manage tight cash flows and situations. Should have an eye for details
- Honest & Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards
- Discreet, reserved and able to handle business, personal, and family information with the highest . level of confidence
- Conceptualization & Business Acumen
- Professionalism in Appearance & Attitude
- Highly organized
- Able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize
- Self Directed with Sound Judgment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with internal and external people
- Able to work in a demanding work environment.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
780 total views, 1 today