Accounting / Finance Finance Officer
The successful candidate will support CADG Engineering Projects throughout the region. Current projects are located in Mali, but travel to other countries (such as Mauritania, South Sudan, Kenya, etc.) may be required for future projects.
1. Assist the Finance Manager and Project / Regional Business Development Manager to support the accounting and financial tasks of the program.
2. Administer the day-to-day financial requirements of the assigned project which includes program expenses, operational expenses, office expenses, payroll, cash counts, cash management, etc.
3. Record and reconcile advances, expenditures, and liabilities.
4. Preparation of applicable local payroll and taxes.
5. Ensure proper documentation of all costs and expenses incurred in the course of running a project.
6. Manage and support the reporting for various aspects of administration and finance, including: local staff contracts, casual labor contracts, service contracts, preferred and/or sole source supplier contracts, Cash For Work (CFW) Payments, etc.
7. Assist in monitoring the cash flows of the activities and the office.
8. Maintain proper receipts for all transactions and preparation of monthly financial reports for the Finance Manager and Singapore Finance Team to compile and consolidate the data for monthly financial reporting and invoicing.
9. Establish and maintaining effective working relationships with local authorities, contractors, businesses, landlords and service providers.
10. Ensure compliance with all regulations, code of conduct and Security aspects of the Company (and Donor Agency / Client where applicable)
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or related discipline essential
• A minimum of 3 years professional experience in finance, auditing or accounting positions
• Strong commercial awareness and possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision in a multi-cultural environment
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• Possess a strong service orientation
• Fluent in French
• Good command of the English language (reading, writing, and speaking) is essential
• Willing to travel and work in Central African Republic
How to ApplyInterested Candidates can email their most recent CV to HR@cadg.com along with their availability / notice period and expected salary.
979 total views, 3 today