To interact with business users, understand their needs for information and devise ERP based solutions to address those needs.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities.
– Act as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the users for all the business needs related to ERP.
– To study and understand the present business processes and look for ways to improve them by leveraging technology, with a view to meeting quality standards, increasing productivity, reducing costs and achieving enhanced user satisfaction.
– To assist to define, agree, document, evaluate and recommend any new business requirements//specifications.
– To efficiently and effectively assist to develop the solutions required based on the agreed specifications and timetable.
– To coordinate and efficiently resolve all business//technical issues arising from day to day operations of the existing system. The person will be required to assist with all user support activities related to the ERP system.
– To assist in implementing any new business processes (BPR) to meet the changing requirements.
The incumbent will be required to actively participate in the final acceptance tests of all the new ERP based solutions prior to its release to the users.
– To assist with the training of users as and when required.
– Loading and administering of new ERP modules.
Install and Troubleshoot standard and custom built softwares.
– Assist with the “Performance tuning” of various software modules.
– Responsible for documenting all problems reported as and when they occur.
– Visit various Regions to provide support to regional IT departments and various users.
– Report and escalate all exceptions
– Key Performance Indicators.
– Deliver ERP software solutions based on the user needs.
– Deliver against set deadlines.
– Effectiveness of technical support to resolve day to day problems.
1540 total views, 3 today