BPO / ITES EA to CEO – Trading South Africa
A. Key Job Responsibilities
(1) Support CEO in strategic and operational initiatives
– Interface with senior management on behalf of the CEO as required for formulation and implementation of strategies
– Lead/take complete ownership of implementation of specific strategic or operational initiatives as identified by the CEO.
– Coordinate with various businesses of the Group for follow up and compliance of various decisions taken by CEO
– Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the leadership team and individuals or teams to complete work assignments, influence outcomes and ensure that critical deadlines are met and assigned tasks are completed.
(2) Conduct Business Analysis
– As required by the CEO, generate internal and external analytical data to enable formulation of business strategies.
(3) MIS Creation & Reporting
– Conceptualize, design and implement MIS reports as required by the CEOs information needs
– Day to day follow up and coordination with business units of the Group
– Analyze MIS Data, obtain necessary clarifications in a proactive manner and highlight key conclusions for the benefit of the CEO.
(4) Administrative support to CEO
– Organize and manage CEOs meetings, travel schedule, etc.
– Draft correspondences, minutes of the meeting, etc.
1205 total views, 2 today