Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy Director – Legal
We have an urgent opening with one of the leading diversified Group which is our client located in Tanzania.
Look after existing legal cases of the Company which are mainly Civil cases. Prepare the draft of any required document for vetting by external counsel and ensure the filing in the concerned court. Review the cases and suggest the action plan to the management.
– Prepare draft of each and every document required to be submitted to the court.
– Coordinate with external counsel on legal matters
– Ensure filing of required documents in time
– Attend the cases along with or without external counsel
– Company Secretary, although not a must
– His spoken English and written English should be excellent
– Preferably having East African working experience
– Immediate joining required
– 20 years of post-qualification experience
Position Type: Full Time
If interested kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details :
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
1256 total views, 1 today