Location: Africa (Ghana)
Experience:- 10+ years (Minimum) should have audit experience and Africa Market experience
Industry- Retail Industry (Supermarket or hypermarket experience)
Age- 42 (maximum)
Salary- Tax free Saving + Accommodation, Car, Local allowances etc.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Preferably with at least 5 years Africa experience.
2. Few years’ experience in a large retail organization with multi locations and diversified business interests.
3. Be able to handle the responsibility of taking charge of a team of 4-6 expatriates and 10-15 local accountants.
4. Ensuring that he sets KRA’s/KPI’s, knows who to monitor day to day work and ensure all counting entries are up to date and accurate and reconciled on time.
5. Be able to prepare full sets of account up to balance sheet and P/L, budgets and management accounts on a monthly basis, analysis data and give recommendations on cost cutting and tightening.
6. Be able to think logically to map manual processes into our ERP to get accurate summary reports and implement logical processes.
7. Be able to handle and deal directly with external auditors and tax authorities and be able to pass all audits.
8. Deal with bankers for foreign exchange and banking facilities, be able to guide the operations and audit teams on proper stock taking methods and process, handle insurance matters and claims.
9. Must be able to lead by example and be able to train and groom a team to work together.
How to ApplyIn case you are interested kindly send us update cv on http://recruitmentinafrica.com with the following details: Total Exp : Relevant Exp : Current CTC : Expected CTC : Notice Period:-
412 total views, 1 today