Career as a Finance Controller
Exp.: 5-7 years
Bachelors Degree in Commerce/Accounting. A Masters degree would be preferred.
Working Knowledge of SAP B1 or SAP FICO
Awareness of Taxation concepts
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
1. Responsible for SAP B1 systems and interface to other systems, including training;
2. Responsible for set-up and orientation to existing financial operations;
3. Supervise and control the invoicing and distribution process and procedures;
4. Control and monitor the payment process and procedures;
5. Review bank transactions and payments;
6. Control, review and reconcile all business transactions;
7. Prepare various sales and revenue analyses and statistics;
8. Responsible for the periodic reconciliation of control accounts;
9. Compile data to support the Finance Director in the preparation of the monthly and annual reports.
10. Supervise and control the work of the Accounts Assistants, especially in the preparation of the statement of accounts and reconciliation;
11. Responsible for the periodic reconciliation of control accounts;
12. Assist the Finance Director in the long range planning, forecasting and budgeting;
13. Assist with the preparation of documents and reports required for the interim and final audit
14. Alternate for the Chief Accountant and assist the Finance Director, as and when required.
1015 total views, 4 today