Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research Biomedical Engineer (nigeria)
Biomedical engineers are typically employed by hospitals, universities, research organisations and diagnostic/medical instrumentation manufacturers. They work with a wide range of medical, technical and administrative staff and at times patients. Responsibilities of the job include:
· producing and implementing designs;
· creating test procedures;
· analysing and interpreting data;
· designing, developing, testing and modifying products, equipment and devices;
· writing reports and documentation;
· problem solving;
· working as part of a multidisciplinary team of medical, engineering and scientific staff;
· maintaining equipment;
· undertaking relevant research.
There are good prospects for promotion – particularly within the public sector where there are generally structured career paths.
Experience Required In Handling Following Medical
MRI – Hitachi Aires 2
CT – GE Light speed and Toshiba 4Slice.
X-ray – Siemens and Ge
Mammo – Siemens Mammomat 3000
Pathology – Roche Elecsys 2010, c311,
Sysmex, Beckmann Coulter, Biomeriux Mini API,
Horiba & Applied Biosystems.
How to Apply
If interested please forward your updated Cv on email@example.com
1726 total views, 2 today