Bio Medical Engineer at lagos(Nigeria)
Biomedical engineers are typically employed by hospitals, universities, research organisations and diagnostic/medical instrumentation manufacturers. They work with a wide range of medical, technical and administrative staff and at times patients. Responsibilities of the job include:
· producing and implementing designs;
· creating test procedures;
· analysing and interpreting data;
· designing, developing, testing and modifying products, equipment and devices;
· writing reports and documentation;
· problem solving;
· working as part of a multidisciplinary team of medical, engineering and scientific staff;
· maintaining equipment;
· undertaking relevant research.
There are good prospects for promotion – particularly within the public sector where there are generally structured career paths.
Experience Required In Handling Following Medical
 MRI – Hitachi Aires 2
 CT – GE Light speed and Toshiba 4Slice.
 X-ray – Siemens and Ge
 Mammo – Siemens Mammomat 3000
 Pathology – Roche Elecsys 2010, c311,
Sysmex, Beckmann Coulter, Biomeriux Mini API,
Horiba & Applied Biosystems.
If interested kindly mail us the following details with an updated CV at the earliest at email@example.com
Total Exp : :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Current Location :
1065 total views, 1 today