Job Opening for Assist. Sale Manager in Tanzania
Position: Asst. Sales Manager Plastics
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/ potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep following up with up country prospective customers and competitor’s markets.
- Continuously improve through feedback and Strong communication and negotiation skills on all levels of interaction.
- Should be ready travelling frequently to explore and promote up country market.
In case you are interested kindly send us updated CV on email@example.com
1412 total views, 3 today