tropical; warm and comparatively dry along southeast coast; hot and humid in southwest; hot and dry in north
Time difference in Ghana and India
India is 5.30 hrs ahead from Ghana
Currency of Ghana
1GHC = 0.0028INR
English is the official language.
Nine languages have the status of government-sponsored languages.
India Association In Ghana
- Origin of Indians
- Indian Association off Ghana
- Wide spectrum of commerce
- Social and Cultural development
Indian Schools in Ghana
- Delhi Public School International.
Other International Schools
- Ghana international school
- British International School
- International Community School
Life in Ghana for an Indian
- Indians are not only investing in the manufacturing and commercial sectors of the country, they are also investing in the financial sector.
- The level of commitment India has in the developmental agenda of Ghana.
Indian Restaurant in Ghana
Moti Mahal Restaurant
INDIAN TEMPLES IN GHANA
Samsam Rd, Off Accra-Nsawam Hwy, Medie, Accra North
Suvinil house, Tudu ,Kojo Thompson Road, ACCRA, Ghana
Kotoka International Airport
Indians in Ghana
The population of Indians in Ghana is approximately 3,000 as per a Government of India website on Non Resident Indians. Since it must be based on the number of people who have registered themselves at the Indian High Commission office and does not include those who have not registered themselves, actual number must be far higher than the official figure