FAQ For Marketing Partner
Ross Warner Hr solution
Ross Warner HR Solutions: Why are we looking for Marketing Partner?
- To provide attractive and well rewarded career and business opportunities for all employees and Partner.
- To dynamically grow through wide network & strategy
Prerequisite of Marketing Partner / Referral Benefits Scheme (Who should sign up)
- Experience and have good contacts in African Markets
- Quality and service orientation
- Business Knowledge and Insights
- Attitude to grow &work towards it
What are Benefits and Support Of Becoming Our Affiliate/ Partner?
You are granted with a license to trade as a Ross Warner HR Solutions. You will benefit from being part of our group, including marketing representation
Access to Business model which combines Recruitment, HR Support, Billing Support
Cross Selling Option to generate additional Revenue
Multiple Products & Services Multiple Services and Solution selling product which is need of all industries. hence target audience is large, your conversation ratio is due to high sales turn over.
High Demand & Need for services offered As the services and solutions provided by Ross Warner is a need and Critical for Companies in Africa hence there is huge demand and perfect time to enter into marketing partnership
Low investment high profits
Professional Approach Another survey referred by Ross Warner shows that 95 % of business is handled by unorganised players hence there is huge need for professional companies.
Reasonable ROI Return on investment
Infrastructure Guidance for Marketing Partner
- Infrastructural equipment, Office layout plan, etc.
- Delivery / Support team
Back office operation
- Good revenue along with Current job or current Business
- You will develop contacts and relationship with companies in Africa
No territory restriction.
Reach In International Markets and developing Economy
Since African Continent is booming you are privileged to be to be amongst the first lucky fews to capture the developing market
Better client penetration
Business Knowledge and Skill sets and Support
Ross Warner having a vast experience In African Markets and A good Brand Name gives an Edge with its presence and African Market knowledge
Various events Invitation
What are Pre – Requisites..?
Good reputation and contacts in the African Continent
Willingness to undertake aggressive overseas promotions.
As I have an existing Contact data of African company’s but I do not want to venture full time or wants to just encash my contacts ; can I get Associate?
Yes, as we have two types of Partnership as mention above 1st referral benefits and 2nd is marketing partnership. You can refer the African companies who hire Indians
What type of contacts should I have in Africa?
Hr manager, Owner, any Sr. management or middle management Eg: Finance Manager, purchase Manager, Project manager or any supervisory level who directly and indirectly involved in recruiting Indians in African country. Or Organizations who want to build their leadership skills and management skills along with Organisation growth
Is there any possibility if i don’t wants to get in to business but wants to use my Existing contacts in companies who hire Indian.
How much time does it take, to get started?
As soon as you sign in as our Partner, you can share References of African countries, you are eligible to get Profit and revenues
Industry Handled By Ross Warner?
- Manufacturing Industries
- Pharmacy and Healthcare
- Oil and gas /Mining /Power
- IT /Telecom
- Engineering and Infrastructure
- Service Industries like BFSI
- Travel and Logistics & Import Export
Services /solutions offered by ROSS WARNER HR SOLUTIONS for its client in Africa.
- Recruitment solutions For Africa and India from India ,Nepal and Phillipines.
- HR Outsourcing .
- Organisational Development Consulting.
- SME Hiring.
- Start UP Hiring.
- Green Field ProjectHiring.
- Investment Banking .
- Marketing Set up For Africa.
- Operation Set Up In Africa.
- Psychometric Tests and profiling.
- Setting up of coffee chains and restaurants chains in India ans Africa.