Democratic Republic of Cango
About The Democratic Republic of Cango
The flag of the Democratic Republic of the Congo shows a sky blue flag, adorned with a yellow star in the upper left canton and cut diagonally by a red stripe with a thin yellow frame. It was adopted on 20 February 2006. A new constitution, ratified in December 2005 and which came into effect in February 2006, promoted a return to a flag similar to that flown between 1963 and 1971, with a change from a more royal blue to sky blue, which represents peace. Red stands for “the blood of the country’s martyrs, yellow the country’s wealth; and the star a radiant future for the country.”
Time difference between India and democratic republic of cango
Congo is 4:30 hours behind India.
Travel distance between India and democratic republic of cango
7494.99 km = 4657.17 miles
- N’Djili International Airport
- Lubumbashi International Airport
- Goma International Airport.
Names of the airlines
Ethiopian Airlines flights
Kenya Airways flights
Air France flights
Brussels Airlines flights
Turkish Airlines flights
South African Airways flights
- Congolese franc
Compare it to INR
1 Indian Rupee (INR)= 15.45 Franc Congolais (CDF)
Kinshasa Democratic Republic of the Congo Temple
- The American School of kinshasa
- French Language
- Indian Spice Restaurant
Life of Indian there
There are about 7,000 Indians living in the country. They are engaged mainly in service sector, business, trading and manufacturing. Bulk of the Indian community is from Gujarat. Others are mainly from Kerala, other South Indian States and a small number from North India. Ismaili community, with estimated 2,000 members, is the single largest Indian community in the Democratic Republic of Congo Relations. No Indian association or society exists though such associations on region/community basis are in there. A Hindu temple has been built by the community in Kinshasa.
Population of Indians there
- 7,000 Indians
All applicants for a visa to the DRC are required to submit the following:
1. A valid Passport (for at least six months of validity remaining)
2. Two (2) application forms properly completed, dated and signed by the traveler.
3. 2 recent passport photos with the applicant facing the camera.
4. A copy of the “Green Card” or I-94 for non US citizens
5. A copy of an International Certificate of Vaccination showing immunization against yellow fever
6. A copy of the travel itinerary from an authorized travel agent
7. A letter from the company assuming all financial responsibilities for the traveler
8. An invitation letter notarized in the DRC.
9. A prepaid mailing envelope for return : Express Mail (United States Postal Service)
NB: Congolese nationals with dual citizenship are not required to present an invitation.
The Embassy reserves the right to deny visas to all requests it deems incomplete or unclear.