Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitment is fundamental to our culture and what we value. In order to be a good corporate and global citizen, we believe in our obligation not just to our clients, talented candidates and employees, but also to the communities in which we live and work. We are committed to conducting business at the highest ethical standards, providing service and customized solutions that exceed client expectations, and having a positive social and environmental impact across our global footprint.
Our CSR initiatives include:
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is lot more than just supporting others. It is also about supporting and developing our employees. Our training programs ensure that we help our people develop into the best professionals they can be and we are proud of the fact that the majority of our senior staff started at a junior level and progressed through the organization.
- Fostering a diverse working environment that respects each individual’s race, gender, sexual orientation and physical abilities.
- Supporting the communities in which we operate by contributing financial support and volunteer hours to local charitable organizations and educational funds. Ross Warner HR Solutions (Recruitment in Africa) has adopted a school in Maharashtra with the vision to build human capital.
- Investing in the talent of the future by offering career services and counseling in local schools and colleges.
- Advocating for the development and growth of minority and women-owned businesses, so that they can become major contributors to the economy and lead to more job creation – an initiative in which we have led by example.
- An established, formal policy that outlines the principles of good environmental practice and sustainability in the conduct of our ongoing business activities, which includes making strides toward becoming a paperless work environment.