About The Chad
Chad, officially the Republic of Chad, is a landlocked country in Central Africa. It is bordered by Libya to the north, Sudan to the east, the Central African Republic to the south, Cameroon and Nigeria to the southwest, and Niger to the west.
Chad is divided into multiple regions: a desert zone in the north, an arid Sahelian belt in the centre and a more fertile Sudanesesavanna zone in the south. Lake Chad, after which the country is named, is the largest wetland in Chad and the second largest in Africa. Chad’s highest peak is the Emi Koussi in the Sahara, and N’Djamena, the capital, is the largest city. Chad is home to over 200 different ethnic and linguistic groups. Arabic and French are the official languages. Islam and Christianity are the most widely practiced religions.
Time difference between India and chad
Chad is 4:30 hours behind India.
Travel distance between India and chad
- N’Djamena airport
- Air France,
- Ethiopian Airlines,
- ASKY Airlines
Names of the Airlines
Central African CFA franc
Compare it to Rs
1 Indian Rupee equals=0.017 US Dollar
- French Language
- Arabic Language
Life of Indian there
There are about 200 Indians in Chad working mostly in oil projects, international organisations, missionaries, and engaged in foreign trade in Chad.
Population of Indians there
GENERAL FOR ALL VISA APPLICANTS
Return air tickets.
- Yellow Fever Certificate is compulsory for the visit to India.
- Bank statement for last three months. The Account’s statement should be certified by the bank and must indicate the name of the applicant, full address and telephone/fax numbers
- A separate letter giving full details of previous visits to India, including periods of stay
- Your CV/bio-data
- A separate letter which gives your present occupation and detailed purpose of your intended visit to India.
- In case of someone else bank-statement, please enclose the affidavit of the person sponsoring the expenses along with the copy of the photo identity card bearing the signature of the sponsor.
- In case of further clarifications, please visit our website www.indianhcabuja.com
- Our contact emails for consular informat.