Recruitment of Indians for Plastic industry in Africa
Greetings from Ross Warner HR Solutions (Formerly known as KosmicRays HR
Solutions). We are into the recruitment industry since last SEVEN years. We are ISO Certified 9001:2008 Company
Position:- Production Manager
Experience: 10 years (Minimum)
- Candidate should have experience within PlasticInjection Moulding
- Candidate is responsible for the overall management of unit from receipt of raw material, processing, quality control and dispatch of goods to customer
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of process parameter setting and working knowledge of machine maintenance, tool maintenance
In case you are interested kindly send us update CV on email@example.com with the following details:
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Position: Vehicle Mechanical Workshop Manager
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and supervising the day to day activities of the Workshop
Section, controlling the quality of repairs, annual PMS (Preventive Maintenance Systems),
implementation of HSEQ (Health Safety Environment Quality) standards, and performance appraisal of
Duties and Responsibilities:
Leads a group of mechanics and helpers within Apollo workshop and other sites.
Performs trouble shooting and diagnostics procedure on vehicles and equipment.
Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as
Ensure that warranties are properly followed up, monitored, and documented.
Plan and organize Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) and delegate specific tasks to concerned
Hands-on supervision of all workshop activities, especially technical issues.
Forecast and order spare parts for specific jobs/special job or for stocks replenishment.
Supervise and follow up on actual progress of each individual repair job.
Provide on-the- job training as well as coaching and mentoring to mechanics and helpers.
Follow up repair order, registering the time taken to complete each task.
Responsible for internal customer service, reliability and dependability by providing all fields with the
technical assistance that they require from the Workshop.
Evaluate the training requirements of his subordinates and discuss/agree training needs with the
Director of Operations.
Attend the Weekly Departmental Meeting.
Responsible for the implementation of 5S and other HSEQ standard within the workshop area.
Deputize for the Fabrication Supervisor whilst they are on Field Break or leave.
Test and approve operators for Heavy and Light trucks.
Conduct final check/test driving for all vehicles/trucks prior to release.
Assists with the Interviewing and conducts hands-on testing of technical applicants.
Conduct annual performance appraisal of all direct subordinates.
Signs and approves employee timesheets.
Support and full comply with Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
Conduct any other task given to him by Director of Operations.
In case you are interested kindly send us update CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Asst. Sales Manager Plastics
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/ potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep following up with up country prospective customers and competitor’s markets.
- Continuously improve through feedback and Strong communication and negotiation skills on all levels of interaction.
- Should be ready travelling frequently to explore and promote up country market.
In case you are interested kindly send us updated CV on email@example.com