Recruitment in africa
Greetings from Ross Warner HR Solutions (Formerly known as KosmicRays HR
Solutions). We are into the recruitment industry since last SEVEN years. We are ISO Certified 9001:2008 Company
Position:- Production Manager
Experience: 10 years (Minimum)
- Candidate should have experience within PlasticInjection Moulding
- Candidate is responsible for the overall management of unit from receipt of raw material, processing, quality control and dispatch of goods to customer
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of process parameter setting and working knowledge of machine maintenance, tool maintenance
In case you are interested kindly send us update CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
- Should have previous working experience for a Paper Trading
- Must have a university degree or MBA in Marketing and Sales. Simultaneously, the he/she can also be from an accounts background and have switched to a Sales vocation during his working tenure. A degree in mathematics would also be preferred.
- Must have prior working experience for a multinational paper manufacturing firm (B2B) and paper trading company (B2C).
- Must be able to speak proper English and be proficient in writing and reading.
- Must have prior experience utilizing ERP and CRM business software solutions and must be an expert using Excel.
In case you are interested kindly send us updated CV on email@example.com
Position: Vehicle Mechanical Workshop Manager
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and supervising the day to day activities of the Workshop
Section, controlling the quality of repairs, annual PMS (Preventive Maintenance Systems),
implementation of HSEQ (Health Safety Environment Quality) standards, and performance appraisal of
Duties and Responsibilities:
Leads a group of mechanics and helpers within Apollo workshop and other sites.
Performs trouble shooting and diagnostics procedure on vehicles and equipment.
Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as
Ensure that warranties are properly followed up, monitored, and documented.
Plan and organize Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) and delegate specific tasks to concerned
Hands-on supervision of all workshop activities, especially technical issues.
Forecast and order spare parts for specific jobs/special job or for stocks replenishment.
Supervise and follow up on actual progress of each individual repair job.
Provide on-the- job training as well as coaching and mentoring to mechanics and helpers.
Follow up repair order, registering the time taken to complete each task.
Responsible for internal customer service, reliability and dependability by providing all fields with the
technical assistance that they require from the Workshop.
Evaluate the training requirements of his subordinates and discuss/agree training needs with the
Director of Operations.
Attend the Weekly Departmental Meeting.
Responsible for the implementation of 5S and other HSEQ standard within the workshop area.
Deputize for the Fabrication Supervisor whilst they are on Field Break or leave.
Test and approve operators for Heavy and Light trucks.
Conduct final check/test driving for all vehicles/trucks prior to release.
Assists with the Interviewing and conducts hands-on testing of technical applicants.
Conduct annual performance appraisal of all direct subordinates.
Signs and approves employee timesheets.
Support and full comply with Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
Conduct any other task given to him by Director of Operations.
In case you are interested kindly send us update CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Sales Manager
Location: Mwanza, Dodoma, Mbeya
- The candidate should have sales experience in retail paints industries between 6 to 8 years.
- Should have through knowledge about the paints and its process.
- Should have good understanding and exposure to channel sales.
- The age should be below 35 years.
- Should have experience of doing Market analysis, Intelligence, and bench mark study.
- Excellent Man management and Channel Partner management Skill is must.
- Should possess good knowledge about decorative paints.
- Should have experience in marketing, brand promotions etc.
- Candidate having experience in Africa will have more preference.
- Knowledge of Kiswahili will be added advantages.
- Should be willing to travel extensively.
- Should graduate in chemistry/ Paints technology (preferably)
- Saving Salary of 1000-1500 besides Free Accommodation, Transportation, Air Travel, Leave, Cost of Permit and other benefits.
In case you are interested kindly send us updated CV on email@example.com
Position: Asst. Sales Manager Plastics
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/ potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep following up with up country prospective customers and competitor’s markets.
- Continuously improve through feedback and Strong communication and negotiation skills on all levels of interaction.
- Should be ready travelling frequently to explore and promote up country market.
In case you are interested kindly send us updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: – CA (SR)
EXPERIENCE: 4 YEARS (MINIMUM)
Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
Prepare balance sheet.
Prepare cash flow statement
Prepare profit and loss account
Prepare trial balance
Present performance rations
Produce budget statement
Match budget to actual
Prepare tax payments
Estimate and track tax returns
Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
Finalization of accounts, submission, and liaising with tax authorities.
Solid knowledge of using ERP
Knowledge of implementation of ERP finance module
Must have worked in retail
Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year- end close process
Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
In case you are interested kindly send us update CV on email@example.com with the following details:
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Contact Details : call on 022-66931238/40
Shruthi: Why Africa is a next destination?
Divya: Africa is seeing rapid economic growth. Looking at statistics and at the precedents set by China and India, Africa is currently a $2 trillion economy. By 2050 it will be a $29 trillion economy— bigger than Europe and America combined. It’s a bold talk, full of inspiring graphs all pointing up, up, up.
Shruthi: Why a job-seeker should choose Africa as his/her workplace?
Divya: Big C’s like PWC (Price Water Coopers), Delloite, KPMG, Earnst and Young etc., are very positive about Africa as a continent based on their analysis and case studies. Major gaiants like Tata, Airtel, Dabur. Godrej have either set up their branches in Africa or have planned to set up their operations in various countries of Africa.
One more reason for Africa to grow is their bounty natural resources and plenty of human resources which are English-Speaking. And major parts of Africa have become politically stable and hence are looking for next level growth. These regions are bound to grow. Major Time and again it has been proved that Indians are respected in Africa.
Shruthi: What value Ross Warner HR Solutions brings to companies?
Divya: Any consultant who has experience in the Job market of Africa is an add-on value. So that the consultant knows the working standards, pattern of the environment, and the culture of the country. Acquaintance primarily helps bridge the gap. It gives right information to the employer and employee helps retain the talent. Overall cycle of recruitment is complete.
Shruthi: How are the job opportunities in Africa?
Divya: The markets like Telecom, Power, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, BFSI, Petroleum, Paper Industry, and Plastic are providing huge scope of growth.
When you are hiring candidates for Africa, there might be a scenario when there is a ambiguity to choose the recruitment firms.
Here is the best slot you can get:
- KPMG Professional Services: KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of risk, financial & business advisory, tax & regulatory services, internal audit, and corporate governance. With a global approach to service delivery, the firm responds to clients’ complex business challenges with a broad range of services across industry sectors and national boundaries.
- Ross Warner HR Solutions: Ross Warner HR Solutions (Formerly known as Kosmic Rays HR Solutions), is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and an privileged member of ERA and is one of the leading HR Recruitment Solution company in Mumbai ServingClients In Africa and India backed by more than 50 man years experience. They are instrumental in building companies as they give best brains in the market. They specialize in markets like Infrastructure, Banking, Finance, IT, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & Life-Sciences, Media, Advertising & Communication, Tele Communications, Power & Energy, Automobile, Manufacturing & Processes, Retailing, Customer & service, Research and Development.
- Michael Page: The original PageGroup brand, Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines – each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. They recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses they work with, range from SMEs to global blue-chip organizations.
- Antal International: Antal International Network offers more than just a local recruitment solution. They provide permanent, temporary, interim and contract recruitment solutions in country with the benefit of an international network. Internally they have an impressive range of sector-experienced industry leaders and traditional recruiters.
- Adecco Nigeria Limited: Provides a diversified Recruitment with highly skilled professionals. They adopt multi-vacancy and recruitment process outsourcing solutions for volume hiring and project related solutions.
DAR ES SALAAM, Oct 25 (Reuters) – Tanzania has held talks with France’s Total and Britain’s BP over oil and gas exploration, its energy ministry said on Saturday, aiming to add to major companies active in its thriving energy sector.
Companies already present in the east African state include Norway’s Statoil, Brazil’s Petrobras, Royal Dutch Shell , BG Group and Exxon Mobil..
Total executives were in Tanzania’s commercial capital Dar es Salaam this week with Energy and Minerals Minister Sospeter Muhongo, the ministry said.
“Total has expressed interest to explore for gas and oil in the Lake Eyasi (open acreage area),” Muhongo said in a statement.
“We welcome competition and we would like many companies to participate in this sector,” he added.
Muhongo has also held separate talks with BP officials, though he did not give details about when those talks were held.
In May, China’s state-run offshore oil and gas producer CNOOC Ltd and Russian gas producer Gazprom also submitted bids for four of the eight oil and gas blocks Tanzania offered in its fourth offshore licensing round.
East Africa is a new hot spot for energy companies after substantial deposits of crude oil were found in Uganda and major natural gas reserves were discovered off the coasts of Tanzania and Mozambique.