Greetings from Ross Warner HR Solutions (Formerly known as KosmicRays HR
Solutions). We are into the recruitment industry since last SEVEN years. We are ISO Certified 9001:2008 Company
Position:- Production Manager
Experience: 10 years (Minimum)
- Candidate should have experience within PlasticInjection Moulding
- Candidate is responsible for the overall management of unit from receipt of raw material, processing, quality control and dispatch of goods to customer
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of process parameter setting and working knowledge of machine maintenance, tool maintenance
In case you are interested kindly send us update CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
- Should have previous working experience for a Paper Trading
- Must have a university degree or MBA in Marketing and Sales. Simultaneously, the he/she can also be from an accounts background and have switched to a Sales vocation during his working tenure. A degree in mathematics would also be preferred.
- Must have prior working experience for a multinational paper manufacturing firm (B2B) and paper trading company (B2C).
- Must be able to speak proper English and be proficient in writing and reading.
- Must have prior experience utilizing ERP and CRM business software solutions and must be an expert using Excel.
In case you are interested kindly send us updated CV on email@example.com
Position: Vehicle Mechanical Workshop Manager
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and supervising the day to day activities of the Workshop
Section, controlling the quality of repairs, annual PMS (Preventive Maintenance Systems),
implementation of HSEQ (Health Safety Environment Quality) standards, and performance appraisal of
Duties and Responsibilities:
Leads a group of mechanics and helpers within Apollo workshop and other sites.
Performs trouble shooting and diagnostics procedure on vehicles and equipment.
Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as
Ensure that warranties are properly followed up, monitored, and documented.
Plan and organize Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) and delegate specific tasks to concerned
Hands-on supervision of all workshop activities, especially technical issues.
Forecast and order spare parts for specific jobs/special job or for stocks replenishment.
Supervise and follow up on actual progress of each individual repair job.
Provide on-the- job training as well as coaching and mentoring to mechanics and helpers.
Follow up repair order, registering the time taken to complete each task.
Responsible for internal customer service, reliability and dependability by providing all fields with the
technical assistance that they require from the Workshop.
Evaluate the training requirements of his subordinates and discuss/agree training needs with the
Director of Operations.
Attend the Weekly Departmental Meeting.
Responsible for the implementation of 5S and other HSEQ standard within the workshop area.
Deputize for the Fabrication Supervisor whilst they are on Field Break or leave.
Test and approve operators for Heavy and Light trucks.
Conduct final check/test driving for all vehicles/trucks prior to release.
Assists with the Interviewing and conducts hands-on testing of technical applicants.
Conduct annual performance appraisal of all direct subordinates.
Signs and approves employee timesheets.
Support and full comply with Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
Conduct any other task given to him by Director of Operations.
In case you are interested kindly send us update CV on firstname.lastname@example.org