Greetings from Ross Warner HR Solutions (Formerly known as KosmicRays HR
Solutions). We are into the recruitment industry since last SEVEN years. We are ISO Certified 9001:2008 Company
Position:- International Marketing Manager
Experience:- 12 years (Minimum)
We are looking for a young female candidate with good command over English communication to do liaison and networking with the decision makers in the Indian Industry. The candidate should be well educated with right aptitude to learn the nuances of International Marketing. The candidate is supposed to search the database of Indian companies from various industrial fields and make professional liaison and networking through Telemarketing, Mailer Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Personal Meetings, Visiting Business Events in India and overseas. The brief profile of job responsibilities include as below.
Business Matching: GTL organises Business Delegation from overseas and Indian Delegation to overseas to facilitate trade contacts between Indian and International Companies. The candidate is supposed to search huge list of database of Indian companies who are ready or willing to be connected with the international companies matching with the business profile / interest of overseas companies. Business Matching can happen onsite in India or overseas.
Exhibition Marketing: GTL organises various international Exhibitions in the fields of Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Metallurgy, Engineering, Machinery, Laboratory & Analytical Instruments industries. The candidate is supposed to sell exhibition space to Indian companies to participate in international exhibitions in overseas countries.
Database Buildup : To organise International Exhibitions and Business Matching services, we need huge database of Indian companies to be contacted. The person in charge may be required to search and build database of relevant companies concerning to the project.
In case you are interested kindly send us update CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/recruitmentinafrica
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/kosmic-rays-hr-soln-pvt-ltd
Twitter : https://twitter.com/rosswarnerhr
Position: Sales Manager
Location: Mwanza, Dodoma, Mbeya
- The candidate should have sales experience in retail paints industries between 6 to 8 years.
- Should have through knowledge about the paints and its process.
- Should have good understanding and exposure to channel sales.
- The age should be below 35 years.
- Should have experience of doing Market analysis, Intelligence, and bench mark study.
- Excellent Man management and Channel Partner management Skill is must.
- Should possess good knowledge about decorative paints.
- Should have experience in marketing, brand promotions etc.
- Candidate having experience in Africa will have more preference.
- Knowledge of Kiswahili will be added advantages.
- Should be willing to travel extensively.
- Should graduate in chemistry/ Paints technology (preferably)
- Saving Salary of 1000-1500 besides Free Accommodation, Transportation, Air Travel, Leave, Cost of Permit and other benefits.
In case you are interested kindly send us updated CV on email@example.com
Position: Asst. Sales Manager Plastics
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/ potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep following up with up country prospective customers and competitor’s markets.
- Continuously improve through feedback and Strong communication and negotiation skills on all levels of interaction.
- Should be ready travelling frequently to explore and promote up country market.
In case you are interested kindly send us updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Shruthi: Why Africa is a next destination?
Divya: Africa is seeing rapid economic growth. Looking at statistics and at the precedents set by China and India, Africa is currently a $2 trillion economy. By 2050 it will be a $29 trillion economy— bigger than Europe and America combined. It’s a bold talk, full of inspiring graphs all pointing up, up, up.
Shruthi: Why a job-seeker should choose Africa as his/her workplace?
Divya: Big C’s like PWC (Price Water Coopers), Delloite, KPMG, Earnst and Young etc., are very positive about Africa as a continent based on their analysis and case studies. Major gaiants like Tata, Airtel, Dabur. Godrej have either set up their branches in Africa or have planned to set up their operations in various countries of Africa.
One more reason for Africa to grow is their bounty natural resources and plenty of human resources which are English-Speaking. And major parts of Africa have become politically stable and hence are looking for next level growth. These regions are bound to grow. Major Time and again it has been proved that Indians are respected in Africa.
Shruthi: What value Ross Warner HR Solutions brings to companies?
Divya: Any consultant who has experience in the Job market of Africa is an add-on value. So that the consultant knows the working standards, pattern of the environment, and the culture of the country. Acquaintance primarily helps bridge the gap. It gives right information to the employer and employee helps retain the talent. Overall cycle of recruitment is complete.
Shruthi: How are the job opportunities in Africa?
Divya: The markets like Telecom, Power, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, BFSI, Petroleum, Paper Industry, and Plastic are providing huge scope of growth.
DAR ES SALAAM, Oct 25 (Reuters) – Tanzania has held talks with France’s Total and Britain’s BP over oil and gas exploration, its energy ministry said on Saturday, aiming to add to major companies active in its thriving energy sector.
Companies already present in the east African state include Norway’s Statoil, Brazil’s Petrobras, Royal Dutch Shell , BG Group and Exxon Mobil..
Total executives were in Tanzania’s commercial capital Dar es Salaam this week with Energy and Minerals Minister Sospeter Muhongo, the ministry said.
“Total has expressed interest to explore for gas and oil in the Lake Eyasi (open acreage area),” Muhongo said in a statement.
“We welcome competition and we would like many companies to participate in this sector,” he added.
Muhongo has also held separate talks with BP officials, though he did not give details about when those talks were held.
In May, China’s state-run offshore oil and gas producer CNOOC Ltd and Russian gas producer Gazprom also submitted bids for four of the eight oil and gas blocks Tanzania offered in its fourth offshore licensing round.
East Africa is a new hot spot for energy companies after substantial deposits of crude oil were found in Uganda and major natural gas reserves were discovered off the coasts of Tanzania and Mozambique.