Indian Expats Hiring
Greetings from Ross Warner HR Solutions (Formerly known as KosmicRays HR
Solutions). We are into the recruitment industry since last SEVEN years. We are ISO Certified 9001:2008 Company
Position:- Production Manager
Experience: 10 years (Minimum)
- Candidate should have experience within PlasticInjection Moulding
- Candidate is responsible for the overall management of unit from receipt of raw material, processing, quality control and dispatch of goods to customer
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of process parameter setting and working knowledge of machine maintenance, tool maintenance
In case you are interested kindly send us update CV on email@example.com with the following details:
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
- Should have previous working experience for a Paper Trading
- Must have a university degree or MBA in Marketing and Sales. Simultaneously, the he/she can also be from an accounts background and have switched to a Sales vocation during his working tenure. A degree in mathematics would also be preferred.
- Must have prior working experience for a multinational paper manufacturing firm (B2B) and paper trading company (B2C).
- Must be able to speak proper English and be proficient in writing and reading.
- Must have prior experience utilizing ERP and CRM business software solutions and must be an expert using Excel.
In case you are interested kindly send us updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Vehicle Mechanical Workshop Manager
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and supervising the day to day activities of the Workshop
Section, controlling the quality of repairs, annual PMS (Preventive Maintenance Systems),
implementation of HSEQ (Health Safety Environment Quality) standards, and performance appraisal of
Duties and Responsibilities:
Leads a group of mechanics and helpers within Apollo workshop and other sites.
Performs trouble shooting and diagnostics procedure on vehicles and equipment.
Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as
Ensure that warranties are properly followed up, monitored, and documented.
Plan and organize Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) and delegate specific tasks to concerned
Hands-on supervision of all workshop activities, especially technical issues.
Forecast and order spare parts for specific jobs/special job or for stocks replenishment.
Supervise and follow up on actual progress of each individual repair job.
Provide on-the- job training as well as coaching and mentoring to mechanics and helpers.
Follow up repair order, registering the time taken to complete each task.
Responsible for internal customer service, reliability and dependability by providing all fields with the
technical assistance that they require from the Workshop.
Evaluate the training requirements of his subordinates and discuss/agree training needs with the
Director of Operations.
Attend the Weekly Departmental Meeting.
Responsible for the implementation of 5S and other HSEQ standard within the workshop area.
Deputize for the Fabrication Supervisor whilst they are on Field Break or leave.
Test and approve operators for Heavy and Light trucks.
Conduct final check/test driving for all vehicles/trucks prior to release.
Assists with the Interviewing and conducts hands-on testing of technical applicants.
Conduct annual performance appraisal of all direct subordinates.
Signs and approves employee timesheets.
Support and full comply with Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
Conduct any other task given to him by Director of Operations.
In case you are interested kindly send us update CV on email@example.com
Position: Sales Manager
Location: Mwanza, Dodoma, Mbeya
- The candidate should have sales experience in retail paints industries between 6 to 8 years.
- Should have through knowledge about the paints and its process.
- Should have good understanding and exposure to channel sales.
- The age should be below 35 years.
- Should have experience of doing Market analysis, Intelligence, and bench mark study.
- Excellent Man management and Channel Partner management Skill is must.
- Should possess good knowledge about decorative paints.
- Should have experience in marketing, brand promotions etc.
- Candidate having experience in Africa will have more preference.
- Knowledge of Kiswahili will be added advantages.
- Should be willing to travel extensively.
- Should graduate in chemistry/ Paints technology (preferably)
- Saving Salary of 1000-1500 besides Free Accommodation, Transportation, Air Travel, Leave, Cost of Permit and other benefits.
In case you are interested kindly send us updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Asst. Sales Manager Plastics
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/ potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep following up with up country prospective customers and competitor’s markets.
- Continuously improve through feedback and Strong communication and negotiation skills on all levels of interaction.
- Should be ready travelling frequently to explore and promote up country market.
In case you are interested kindly send us updated CV on email@example.com
POSITION: – CA (SR)
EXPERIENCE: 4 YEARS (MINIMUM)
Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
Prepare balance sheet.
Prepare cash flow statement
Prepare profit and loss account
Prepare trial balance
Present performance rations
Produce budget statement
Match budget to actual
Prepare tax payments
Estimate and track tax returns
Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
Finalization of accounts, submission, and liaising with tax authorities.
Solid knowledge of using ERP
Knowledge of implementation of ERP finance module
Must have worked in retail
Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year- end close process
Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
In case you are interested kindly send us update CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Contact Details : call on 022-66931238/40